May 19, 2012

Emm Kuo Accessories SS 2012






 Recently, I was contacted by Emmaline K. Ranzman, founder of Emm Kuo accessories brand to give my oppinion about the brand and accessories... I must say I was thrilled to be approached by the brand like this, also I really loved it so I decided to write a post about it!

Based in NYC and launched this past Spring 2011 the collection has been well received  and has been featured in Glamour, Vogue.com and Elle Magazine amongst others and is sold at stores
such as Intermix, Milk in LA and Condor, Dagny & Barstow in NYC. Appreciation for quality materials and a strong integrity to design and workmanship, are the main principles
behind the Emm Kuo accessories line.

Emmaline about her inspiration for the collection: "The inspiration for the SS12/13 line was a trip I took to a small town in Uruguay called Jose Ignacio. I was inspired by the tranquil blues
of the ocean and the rugged landscape. We incorporated a lot of the colors into our bags. "

Do you like the bags?

Nedavno me je kontaktirala Emmeline K. Ranzman, osnivac branda Emm Kuo Accessories i pitala me za mislenje o njenim tasnama... Zaista sam bila prijatno iznenadjenja sto sam kontaktirana od strane ovakvog brenda.

Sa sedistem U NY, Emm Kuo je osnovan u prolece 2011 i vec je predstavljan na stranama Glamoura, Vouge.com i Elle Magazina. Ono sto karakterise Emm Kuo aksesoare su fenomenalni materijali i odlican kvalitet izrade.

Slike koje mozete videti uslikane za sajt Coveteur.com... Koja se vama tasna najvise dopada ? 










4 comments:

  1. Ova poslednja je predivna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sve su predivne, stvarno se ne bih mogla odlucit. Mozda neki uzi izbor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bags!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete