Dec 8, 2014

Fashionably on time




I always loved watches, sometimes more than jewelry, I can not leave my house without one.
But even though I loved watches, I must say I am time flexible - or - I am always late, and I swear I always try to get on time.

Because of my passion for watches, I was so happy when I received this Daniel Wellington watch,Christmas came earlier this year for me :) I love that is classic yet cool and fashionable. It's easy to combine and to build a look around it, I received a lot of compliments for it as well

Also, I have good news for you guys, if you use code holiday_mina_fashionaffairs at checkout you will get 15% discount, until 15th of January.


                                                                     .....

Obozavam satove, ponekad mi se cini i vise od nakita.Upravo zbog toga bila sam presrecna kada sam dobila ovaj Daniel Wellington sat, tako da imam utisak da je vec pocela sezona darivanja :)

Sat je fantastican, klasican je a opet kul i lako se kombinuje.

 Ukoliko zelite da obradujete sebe ili osobu do koje Vam je stalo sa jednim od ovih prelepih satova ukucajte code holiday_mina_fashionaffairs i ostvaricete 15 % popusta.












Photographer: Marija Timotijevic

Watch: Daniel Wellington,
Blazer: Burberry Brit,
Jeans: New Yorker,
Top: Mango,
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Erica,
Necklace: Casia Verde,
Boots From Italy,
Bag: Michael Michael Kors
Coat : Phard

5 comments: